As a requirement of being a Foundation Trust, various corporate publications are freely available to download.
These include annual reports, quality reports, equality information and board meeting reports.
Previous Annual Reports
- 2014-15 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2014-15 Annual Report Summary for Members
- 2013-14 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2012-13 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2011-12 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2013-14 Quality Report Summary
- 2012-13 Quality Report
- 2011-12 Quality Report
- 2010-11 Quality Report
- 2009-10 Quality Report
Please note: due to the current circumstances, all board meetings will take place virtually and, as such, are not accessible to the public.
- Trust Board meeting 1st October 2019
- Trust Board Meeting 3rd September 2019
- Trust Board Meeting - 2 July 2019
- Trust Board Meeting 28th May 2019
- Trust Board Meeting 7th May 2019
- Trust Board Public 2nd April 2019
- Staffing by ward - Aug 2019
- Staffing by ward - July 2019
- Staffing by ward - June 2019
- Staffing by ward - May 2019
- Staffing by ward - Apr 2019
- Staffing by ward - Mar 2019
Annual Members Meetings
- 2016 Annual Members Meeting Agenda
- 2015 Annual Members Meeting Agenda
- 2014 Annual Members Meeting Agenda
- 2013 Annual Members Meeting Agenda
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) Report 2019
- Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) Action Plan 2019/20
- Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES) Report 2019
- Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES) Action Plan 2019/20
- EDS2 Summary Report 2018-19
- Patient EDI Annual Report 2018/19
- Workforce EDI Annual Report 2018/2019
- 2018 Gender Pay Gap Report
- Patient EDI Objectives 2018-2021
- Workforce EDI Objectives 2018-2021
Gender Pay Gap Report
Following government consultation, it became mandatory on March 31, 2017 for public sector organisations with more than 250 employees to report annually on their gender pay gap (GPG).
The new reporting requirements for public bodies are set out in the Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties and Public Authorities) Regulations 2017. We will report our data by March 30, 2019 on the Government's online reporting service, as well as on our website.
Colleagues from the National Electronic Staff Record (ESR) team developed a tool that helps Trusts to calculate their GPG data.
Our headline figures are as follows:
- Basic pay gender pay gap is 30 per cent
- There are a higher percentage of males in the upper pay quartile
- Bonus pay gender pay gap is 37 per cent
- There are a lower percentage of females receiving a bonus award
Our gender pay gap report March 2018/19 can be found here.
Modern Slavery Statement
Alder Hey's Modern Slavery Statement can be viewed and downloaded by clicking here.
Anti-fraud, bribery and corruption
Alder Hey has zero tolerance towards any acts acts of fraud, bribery, and/or corruption perpetrated against it. If you have any suspicions or concerns against Alder Hey, or in the wider NHS, you can report anonymously by calling the national freephone hotline on
Declarations of Interest / Gifts and Hospitality Registers
In response to new requirements for greater transparency on declarations of interest within the NHS, the Trust has engaged a comprehensive website solution in order that staff can log in and fully comply with NHS England’s Guidance ‘Managing Conflicts of Interest in the NHS, Guidance for Staff and Organisations’.
Members of the public can view the Trust’s public Declarations of Interest Register by visiting https://alderhey.mydeclarations.co.uk/home.
- Flu Checklist 2019
- Our Plan 2019/20 - 2024
- Our People Plan 2019/20 - 2024
- Notice of Poll - 2019
- Uncontested Report - 2019
- Notice of Election - July 2019
- Council of Governors' Register of Interests 2018/19
- Directors Register of interests 2018-19
- Staff Register of Interests 2018-19
- Uncontested Report - July 2018
- Notice of Election 2018
- TU Disclosure Document
- Notice of Election - July 2018
- Uncontested Report
- Report of voting
- Notice of Poll
- Alder Hey Constitution
- Quality Matters – Our Response to the Francis Report
- Hospital Mortality Review Policy
- Alder Hey Self Declaration
- 2019/20 Alder Hey Corporate Meetings Schedule
- 2018/19 Alder Hey Corporate Meetings Schedule
- 2017-18 Alder Hey Corporate Meetings Schedule
- 2011 Royal College of Surgeons review of Department of Paediatric Surgery | Action Plan