PALS - For queries and concerns
More than anything, we want what we do to be the very best that can be done. If you are unhappy about any aspect of treatment or service you and your child has received from Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, we want to know. Please tell us.
PALS is the Patient Advice and Liaison Service. It’s here to help sort out questions and concerns you may have.
PALS also helps the NHS to improve services by listening to what matters to patients and their families and making changes when appropriate. PALS will also advise you about making a complaint and refer you to the Complaints Service.
Our PALS Concern and Complaints leaflet will provide you with more information about the service and useful contact numbers for you to use.
Raise a concern: How to contact PALS
Our PALS team will speak to you about any concern you want to discuss. You can visit them in person in the Alder Hey in the Park Atrium near the treehouse from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Or you can:
- Send them a message by completing the form on this page
- Call 0151 252 5374 or 0151 252 5161
- Write to PALS, Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust, Eaton Road, Liverpool L12 2AP
If the team are helping other families they may not be able to answer the phone and you may need to leave a voicemail. We will return your call as soon as we are able to.
More in section
- PALS - For queries and concerns
- Getting to Alder Hey Children's Hospital
- Getting around
- Information for young people
- Staying on a ward
- What to bring
- Wheelchairs & assisted access
- Facilities at Alder Hey
- Local facilities
- Visitors and relatives charter
- Subject access requests
- Ronald McDonald House
- Patient information leaflets
- Our Wards
- Overseas Visitors