Our dermatology service cares for children with common or uncommon dermatological conditions, and we run a range of specialist clinics.
We offer appointments from 8am to 6pm on weekdays, giving flexibility to families and reduce the need for children to miss time at school.
- Phototherapy (TL01 UVB)
- Iontophoresis (Hand, Foot, Axillae Hyperhidrosis)
- Hand & Foot PUVA (commonly for eczema and psoriasis)
- Wart/Verrucae treatment
- Viscopaste PB7 bandaging (commonly for eczema treatment)
- Topical short contact Dithranol treatment
- Roaccutane treatment (acne)
- Minor Surgery (biopsies, removal of lesions)
- Immunosuppresent drug monitoring
- Propranalol treatment (Infantile haemangioma)
If you have an appointment you need to rearrange or cancel, please contact our Appointment Centre.