Patient’s treatments/appointments will be prioritised and some treatments will be minimal or not available until further notice. All appointments within the next eight weeks are now cancelled. You will be contacted with a change of appointment via telephone or letter in due course, and there will be minimal consultations, which will be prioritised. Telephone consultations may replace visits to Alder Hey for prioritised patients. For the latest information around COVID-19, please go to our dedicated Information Hub here.
Our dermatology service cares for children with common or uncommon dermatological conditions, and we run a range of specialist clinics.
We offer appointments from 8am to 6pm on weekdays, giving flexibility to families and reduce the need for children to miss time at school.
- Phototherapy (TL01 UVB)
- Iontophoresis (Hand, Foot, Axillae Hyperhidrosis)
- Hand & Foot PUVA (commonly for eczema and psoriasis)
- Wart/Verrucae treatment
- Viscopaste PB7 bandaging (commonly for eczema treatment)
- Topical short contact Dithranol treatment
- Roaccutane treatment (acne)
- Minor Surgery (biopsies, removal of lesions)
- Immunosuppresent drug monitoring
- Propranalol treatment (Infantile haemangioma)
You can also email us at email@example.com.
If you have an appointment you need to rearrange or cancel, please contact our Appointment Centre.