Community Physiotherapy - North Sefton
The North Sefton Community Children's Physiotherapy service covers a wide range of conditions including respiratory, neurology and musculoskeletal difficulties in differing environments.
The service provides assessment, diagnosis, treatment, equipment, practical advice and support to children and young people with a wide range of conditions to promote maximum recovery and independance. The service also provides advice and support to children and young people's carers and families.
The team have specialist knowledge in:
- Holistic child development
- The range of child specific medical conditions and disabilities
- The ability to recognise a-typical development and offer a range of interventions and options
By ensuring appropriate and timely information, advice, assessment, intervention, review and equipment provision they can reduce the risk of long-term health problems for children.
We see patients from Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm (excluding bank holidays).
Making a referral
Children in Sefton between the ages of 0-16 years can be referred by GPs and health professionals.
- Cover letter for Physio referrals
- Physiotherapy service information leaflet for families
- Physiotherapy service information and referral form
- Physio SLD referral form
- SPOT service information leaflet for families
- SPOT referral form
- Physiotherapy MSK referral form
- Physiotherapy Respiratory referral form
We are based at the Children's Centre in Southport:Sefton North Community Children's Physiotherapy Team
52 Hoghton Street
You can also call us on 01704 395 895 and our fax number is 01704 395 880.